At Point of Sale
- Purchase goods from a store displaying the VAT Refund for Tourist Logo of the Revenue Department.
- Use tax invoice to request for VAT Refund Application For Tourist form (P.P.10) at Point of Sale or at a P.P.10 form service counter, only on the same day of purchase.
At Downtown VAT Refund for Tourist Counter
- Submit & Present the following documents:
- Original Passport
- P.10 form*
- Tax invoice for goods (stating Claimant’s Passport number)
- Claimant’s Credit Card (available credit must equal or exceed requested VAT refund value)
- Travel documents confirming arrival and departure times.**
- Inspect and sign all three Summary of P.P.10***
- You will receive the following documents:
- Summary of P.P.10
- Downtown VAT Refund Envelope
At Suvarnabhumi or Don Mueang International Airport
- For All Goods: Bring the documents (Summary of P.P.10 , All P.P.10 form , All tax invoices for goods) and goods to the Customs Department.
- For Luxury Goods: Bring the documents (Summary of P.P.10 , All P.P.10 form , All tax invoices for goods) and goods to the Revenue Department.
- Please all stamped documents in the Downtown VAT Refund for Tourist Envelope and drop it in the designated Downtown VAT Refund for Tourist Dropbox @Suvarnabhumi or Don Mueang.
- Please read disclaimers:
*Refunds at the Downtown VAT refund counter are denominated in Thai Baht not exceeding 12,000 THB per person, and there are also service fees.
**Request of VAT refund for Tourists must be within 60 days of first purchase; The day of departure must be within 14 days after receipt of VAT Refund; departure is only permitted from Suvarnabhumi or Don Mueang International Airports.
***Rights are reserved concerning the cancellations of sales and return of goods.